City of Oslo, Agency for Urban Environment
Oslo kommune, Bymiljøetaten
- care for the elderly
- day care facilities
- youth clubs
- mental health care facilities
- health centres
- services for the mentally disabled
- treatment and care of substance abusers
- integration of refugees and immigrants
The decision making power of the District Councils is delegated by the City Council. Finances are granted in part by the City Council while the balance comes from the political and administrative systems of the City of Oslo by way of fees on services.
Role in the project
- WP1: Network of Food 2030 Living labs in 12 European cities for open innovation.
- WP2: Food Policies and practices identification. Knowledge community.
- WP3: Urban Food Participatory long-term planning towards food system transformation, actions implementation and evaluation.
- WP6: Dissemination, communication & exploration of results.