ENCO Srl – Engineering & Consulting operates since 1987 in the areas of consulting on research and innovation and technical assistance to businesses. Throughout the years ENCO supported its clients in the management; communication, exploitation and development of research and innovation projects, turning ideas into innovative solutions.
Specialized in EU funding programmes (Horizon Europe, PRIMA, Horizon 2020, FP7), ENCO helps its clients in providing knowledge and expertise during the proposal preparation and management of R&I projects; providing the best grant and funding roadmap for each partner.
ENCO’s expertise includes:
- R&I proposal writing.
- Innovation, IPR and data management.
- Market research, Dissemination, communication, and exploitation activities.
- LCA – TEA by preforming life cycle and techno-economic assessment to evaluate the environmental impacts and the economic performance of a product helping to achieve net-zero emissions.
- Business models and business planning
- Financial assistance to industries for scalability and upscaling purposes
Role in the project
ENCO is Leader of Work Package 4 (WP4) “Investment infrastructure package for early deployment and replicability” .