In order to transform the current food system into an environmentally friendly, sustainable system, it requires the increasing implementation of sustainable niche innovations in Europe. Therefore, the Food System Change Online Congress aims at facilitating and promoting the exchange between diverse European niche pioneers in the food system. Next to the niche pioneers themselves, also representatives from associations and federations from the environmental and nature protection sector as well as scientists, food processors, farmers, companies, foundations, journalists and citizens from all over Europe are invited to participate.
- Blog: Local, Seasonal, and Synergistic – Unpacking FUSILLI’s 7th Meeting in Castelo Branco
- Empowering Low-Income Families: Fondazione Mirafiori’s Sustainable Food Workshop
- Tecnoalimenti showcases FUSILLI urban food solutions at CIBUS TEC
- How can Living Labs contribute to food system transformation after a project ends?
- Sustainable food info days at Athens’ Vegan Life Festival