At the FoodSHIFT 2030 Final Policy Conference, we will present the results of the project through the lenses of the EU Farm to Fork Strategy and the FOOD 2030 Policy Framework. A series of debates with guest panelists will explore the “The path to sustainable food systems” while taking departure in the newly completed EU FOOD 2030 Project Family Policy Brief.
- Launching the FUSILLI Social Game: A Gamified Journey Towards Sustainable Food Systems
- Blog: Diving Into Aquaponics – A Sustainable Solution for Urban Food Production
- Rijeka’s Cookbook: Sustainable flavours, sustainable budget!
- Bioactive Compost yields larger and sweeter carrots
- Call for Abstract: Challenges and pathways in City-Region Food System Transformation